Monday, June 2, 2008
New Family Blog
So, I thought of this idea a while ago and finally decided to get it done! I think it will be fun. So anytime someone in the family has a new recipe that they try or an old one they would like to share, post the recipe on the blog for everyone to see! Then we can all make comments on it if we liked it, didn't like it, tweaked it, etc. Also, if we need a recipe for something (a party, a church function, stuck in a rut for dinner, etc.) post on the blog what your looking for and then everyone in the family can see if we have a recipe that fits your description! I hope everyone participates and has fun doing this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
okay, I want to be on your family blog list.
We love the Maygrens!
Love, the Mathews
Post a Comment